At the insidecg.com we’re always on the hunt for passionate and professional writers who can deliver well-researched editorial content. We will welcome you with open arms if you’re impassioned by gaming, computer graphics, and the latest news regarding the duo.
Video Game Journalist
Gone are the days when video games were viewed as a teenage boys’ pastime activity. Not only has the popularity of games increased over the past ten years, but now you can become our video game journalist – and there’s a lot more to it than merely playing FIFA for a living.
The insidecg.com is searching for video game journalists who can provide excellently written articles for fans of video games, regardless of the platform or genre. Whether you’ve already got your own little blog, or whether you want to join our progressive team, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Research and discuss the latest news within the gaming industry
- Hold yourself accountable for researching, editing, writing, and proofreading your work from conception to completion
- Provide accurate and detailed worked within a set deadline
- Become a brand voice, drive towards brand consistency –implementing guidelines for writing and copying
- Ensure timely release of copy material
- Significant writing experience preferred, particularly within the relevant field.
- Possess extensive knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Work towards the development of clear and concise communication through articles
- Commitment to delivering materials within deadlines
- Excellent copywriting editing, proofreading, and project coordination skills.
If this sounds anything like you, please submit your cover letter, resume, and at least three sample writing pieces that are able to demonstrate your knowledge of gaming topics at insidecg.com
Submit your application to [email protected]